January 7, 2011

January 7

The whole process of getting/fixing meat is like having another child. First, I have to pay a good chunk of money before I can take it home. I can't just let it sit in the fridge and take care of itself. I have to think up ways to help it reach its full potential and must sometimes get creative and then pamper and prepare it. If I care for it properly and wisely, it will turn out great. If I get careless or take shortcuts, it either won't turn out right or it will find itself in a wasteland of sorts. On top of all the other responsibilities in my life, meat has exhausted me. Maybe I'll be a vegetarian.

1 comment:

  1. I took meatballs to a potluck the other day and someone asked if they were homemade. Umm... no, I hate touching raw meat and avoid it as much as possible. ESPECIALLY ground meat that I'm rolling into a ball with my bare hands. Eww! I might join you in this vegetarian thing.

    Word verification: FlyNBrow

    ReplyDelete