January 28, 2010

January 28

I've noticed now there is pressure even on TVs to be thin!!! TVs have come a long way in the last few years. It's amazing the inches we've trimmed but it's just never enough, is it? Now we have to have the "ultra" slim because slim is just not cutting it. When TVs feel the need to be anorexic, I'm concerned. Some of those poor TVs try saying, "I can't help it. I was born big and I've been on the big side my whole life" while the starving TVs ignore them and their sorry "excuses." At least TVs of all sizes can live vicariously through cheeseburger commercials!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! What is this world coming to?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to find the "like" button, but then I realized I'm not on FB right now! Ha ha. You are so funny. It was great seeing you in January!

    ReplyDelete