May 21, 2010

May 21

The other day, my husband & I hunted around the house. Both of us could smell the strong stench of insect killer but neither of us claimed to have sprayed it. The awful aroma was overwhelming and I was deeply concerned for our well-being with all those chemicals in the air. That's when my husband arrived upon the lilac-scented diffuser I'd purchased & set out the day before. I think they got that smell wrong!!! I'd just wrapped 3 of them for birthdays this month but I got to open all the presents and retrieve the smell of death. I wonder what the company meeting was like before that product launch:
Employee 1: I don't think we got this smell quite right. In fact, your lifespan would probably be significantly reduced by sniffing this.
Employee 2: Well, we are on a deadline. Let's just send it out how it is.
Employee 3: Don't add those scratch & sniff stickers to this batch or we'll never make any money!

No comments:

Post a Comment