April 1, 2010

April Fools

I can't believe all that's happened today!
*One nephew won 25 tickets to the monster truck show.
*Another nephew had emergency surgery following his check-up today.
*My brother-in-law won U2 tickets and a trip to Europe to see them.
*My sister-in-law was on Good Morning America.
*Another brother-in-law shot somebody in a prison fight.
*My mom went from being a legal secretary to being an attorney (the nice word for lawyers).
*A sister-in-law got her teeth knocked out doing a cartwheel at work.
*Another sis-in-law had the misfortune of needing an eye transplant when the Easter bunny stabbed her with a carrot.
*My brother was nominated for an honorary degree from a local university.
*My sister's boyfriend fed penguins today.
*My sister's cat was featured on America's funniest home videos.
*A sister-in-law's basement flooded.
*My brother finally booked a trip to Mexico.
*Another brother hit a dog today.
*Two of my friends are pregnant. One of them just had a baby girl a couple weeks ago but the doctors discovered there's a brother in the oven baking, ready to come out. Will they still be considered twins if they're born a few weeks apart?
*Another friend won the lottery.
*My husband had an accident and may need surgery.
*I made ice cream sandwiches for my friend and left all 57 of them on her doorstep.
*A friend's mother just found her birth certificate and she's not 40 after all-she's only 37!
I took the liberty of posting all of this news on each person's facebook page. If only there were more time in the day to share ALL of the news...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to be the friend who got ice-cream sandwiches! It lets me know I'm loved!!

    ReplyDelete