October 1, 2009

October 1st

Women go around carrying all kinds of junk in their purse. The only thing anybody REALLY needs is a gun. I have some examples:
-"Oh I got all these groceries & realized I forgot money but I do have this..." (gun emerges with fingers on the trigger)
-"I realize that you were in line before me. If only there were some way for me to get in front of you since I'm in a hurry. Well, I do have this..." (gun emerges with fingers on the trigger)
-"I didn't bring my gym membership card. I actually don't even have a membership to this gym but I do have this..." (gun emerges with fingers on the trigger)
-"I don't really like your opinion. I think you should agree with me. If you don't, maybe this will change your mind..." (gun emerges with fingers on the trigger)
-"I told you to leave me alone. Maybe this could convince you..." (gun emerges with fingers on the trigger)
Guns are kind of like a jack of all trades. They are really quite persuasive and helpful in all situations.

1 comment:

  1. I loved when you talked about this it was hilarious and I laughed so much. I am going to use it if I ever to a comic bit.

    ReplyDelete